Amazon Echo Pop
- Control music with your voice
- Alexa has skills
- Designed for sustainability
- 6 Months Warranty
Amazon Echo Pop
Hits all the right notes
Make your room a vibe with Echo Pop’s front firing speaker that delivers full sound. Just ask Alexa to play your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, or wind down with meditation, sleep sounds, and more.
Alexa is fit to help
Prepare for the day with weather and news updates, stay on track with timers and reminders, keep in touch with hands-free calling, and satisfy all your curiosities with answers to questions and jokes.
Make any space a smart space
Add voice control to any outlet with a smart plug or manage compatible smart home devices. Switch on a disco lamp to get the party started, dim the lights to set the mood for a movie, or turn up the thermostat as you head out.
Designed for Sustainability
We make our devices more sustainable—from how we build them to how customers use and retire them.
- 3.9” x 3.3” x 3.6” (99 mm x 83 mm x 91 mm)
- 6.9 oz (196 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
- 1.95” (49.5 mm) front-firing speaker, Lossless High Definition
- Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks.
- A shared network that helps compatible devices work better at home and beyond the front door. If wifi is lost, Sidewalk enables certain devices to stay connected. Also, Sidewalk helps devices like water sprinklers and pet locators work over longer distances. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth to provide these benefits to you and your neighbors via Sidewalk Bridges (participating Echo and Ring devices), and is turned on for your device unless you have previously turned off the setting. You can turn off Sidewalk at any time. Learn more about Sidewalk.
Smart Home Device Compatibility
- Wifi, Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh, and Matter.
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Pop or from Echo Pop to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Your wifi network must use a compatible eero router and your Echo device must stay in range of a compatible eero device. You will need to link your eero and Amazon accounts and manage eero Built-in from the eero mobile application to use this feature. eero Built-in compatible Echo devices support up to 1,000 sq. ft. of additional coverage, speeds up to 100 Mbps, and 10 or fewer connected devices in the 5 GHz band. Actual performance can vary and certain eero, Echo, or Alexa features may be incompatible with eero Built-in. Learn more about eero Built-in performance, availability and compatibility. Use of eero and eero-related products and services, including eero Built-in, requires creation of an eero account and agreement to eero’s Terms of Service. Review eero’s Privacy Notice.
- Echo Pop comes ready to connect to your wifi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Supported operating systems. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
- Amazon wifi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their wifi network in a few easy steps. Wifi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about wifi simple setup.
Warranty and service
- 90-day limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Echo Pop is subject to these terms.
- To enable features that personalize Alexa to your abilities, go to Settings → Accessibility in the Alexa App.
• Adaptive Listening provides customers more time to finish speaking before Alexa responds.
• Preferred Speaking Rate allows customers to control how fast or slow Alexa speaks. To enable, say “Alexa, speak slower” or “Alexa, speak faster.”
• Request Sound will play an audible tone in addition to the visual indicator when you speak to Alexa. To enable, say “Alexa, turn on Start of Request Sound.”
• Kindle Assistive Reader will have Alexa read your Kindle books aloud.
• Notify When Nearby will play notification sounds when you’re detected near your Echo device.
• Alexa Accessibility features also include several other settings for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.
Included in the box
- Echo Pop, glacier white power adapter (15W), and Quick Start Guide.
- Echo Pop – 2023 release (1st Gen).
- Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish.
Alexa Skills & Features
- Alexa makes your life easier, more meaningful, and more fun by letting you voice control your world. Alexa can help you get more out of the things you already love and discover new possibilities you’ve never imagined. Discover and learn what Alexa can do.
Software Security Updates
- This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least four years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more about these software security updates. If you already own an Amazon Echo, visit Manage Your Content and Devices for information specific to your device.